REAL ESTATE LAW
Cea Fisher P.C. provides a full-spectrum of legal services in both residential and commercial real estate areas. Our Real Estate Practice in New York City and all five boroughs of New York State advises individual clients and businesses on various issues arising in connection with leasing, buying, selling or financing residential and commercial real property in the New York area.
Residential Real Estate
Our NYC based attorneys are experienced in all matters of residential Real Estate Law and are equally versed in both Cooperative (Co-Op) & Condominium (Condo) sale-purchase transactions. We represent both buyers and sellers in connection with:
- Drafting and negotiating Contracts of Sale, including Riders;
- Conducting due-diligence on the subject property, including, without limitation review of offering plans, Board minutes, financial documentation, and any other relevant documents;
- Handling the closings of the sale-purchase transactions.
Commercial Real Estate
Cea Fisher, P.C., counsel’s clients on various issues arising in connection with leasing, buying or selling commercial real property. Our attorneys are experienced in representing both landlords and tenants of all types of commercial spaces, including, without limitation retail properties, restaurants, stores, office spaces, physician offices,etc. We assist our clients in connection with:
- Drafting and negotiating Contracts of Sale;
- Conducting due diligence on the subject property;
- Handling the closings of the sale-purchase transactions;
- Drafting and negotiating commercial lease agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating assignments, subleases and other commercial real estate documents.