Our New York Immigration Law Practice advises companies and individuals on a variety of business immigration matters. The international background of our attorneys places them in a unique position to better understand our clients’ needs, whereas our experience in the field of business and employment immigration allows us to provide quality representation of our clients. Our primary areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- L-1 visas, including L-1A visas for intra-company transfers of executives and managers (both for established businesses, and for new offices), and L-1B visas for intra-company transfers of employees with specialized knowledge.
- E-1 and E-2 treaty trader and investor visas, for businesses, investors, and their essential employees seeking to open new businesses in the U.S.
- O-1 visas, including O-1A and O-1B visas, for individuals with extraordinary abilities in art, business, science, education, and sports.
- P visas, including P-1A, P-1B, P-2, P-3 visas for internationally recognized athletes, entertainment groups, performers or groups performing under reciprocal exchange programs, culturally unique artists.
- H-1B Specialty Occupation visas, including without limitation for both commercial businesses and non-profit organizations affiliated with institutions of higher education or research organizations (teaching hospitals, universities, non-for-profit research facilities, etc.).
- B-1 business visas, including the B-1 in lieu of H-1B and B-1 in lieu of H-3 visas.
Immigrant (Green-Card) Visas:
- EB-1 Immigrant visas, including EB-1A visas for individuals with extraordinary abilities in art, business, science, education, and sports; EB-1B visas for outstanding professors and researchers; and EB-1C visas for multinational executives or managers.
- EB-2 Immigrant visas, including Schedule A Group II applications, National Interest Waiver (NIW) applications, EB-2 applications for persons with advanced degrees and exceptional abilities in the sciences, arts, or business.
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor visas for persons wishing to invest at least the investment amount minimally required by law, either directly or through pre-approved Regional Centers into a U.S. business enterprise.
Our clientele is extremely diverse, and we are proud to have represented in the past notable artists, fashion models, entertainers, athletes, photographers, chefs, scientists, researchers and professors, physicians, and business professionals.